Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ruffles Part 2

So are you tired of my ruffle skirts yet? I'm sure not....not yet at least. This is really similar to a skirt i've made before.


So you may remember these ruffles i showed you from a couple weeks ago i cut off two layers of ruffles and........

Made this ruffle shirt,you can check it out HERE

Well what did i do with the remaining ruffles? take a wild guess! yep i made ruffle skirt another one. First i sewed a basting stitch at the very top of these ruffles

Cut the elastic to my daughters waist size

Gathered the ruffles and sewed that elastic right on top! 

Folded it right sides together and sewed up the side.

And there you have it the world's easiest ruffle skirt



She likes it too!

I also had a little fun and had her wear the ruffle top and the ruffle skirt together and it made a cute little dress!
Don't worry i do have some new projects up my sleeve which are not ruffle skirts, coming soon!
Have Fun!

6 comments :

  1. I need to make one of these! You're blog is Sew Fantastic and mine is Sew Blessed. Come check me out! http://www.jamesandleighann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!! Love when it works out so well like that. Best wishes,Linda
    Following with Linky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! I would love for you to stop by and Link up at my Link Party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ruffle skirts are great.
    I like the black/pink contrast.

    Rose
    http://www.finecraftguild.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real girl never tires of ruffles. :D Love it. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo stinkin cute! I just adore the ruffles and the pink is just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party.. can't wait to see what you share next!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...