Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sloppy Joe Recipe

I don't make sloppy joes very often but when i do i always use this recipe. For me once i find something i like sometimes it hard to try new things (if you know what i mean.)


First i took ground beef and added some chopped onions and green pepper and let it cook till the meat wasn't pink anymore.

Then I added:
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1tsp yellow mustard
3/4cp ketchup
3 tsp brown sugar
and a little salt and pepper

Stir together and let it simmer 30 minutes


Enjoy.

It was delicious.


The End

3 comments :

  1. Mmm it looks delicious. I never knew what a sloppy joe was until now! I will try them - thanks for sharing :) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I love sloppy joes, but my boyfriend is always afraid to try them. I wonder if I can convince to try this recipe. Wish me luck. Now following through gfc. Love from Whimsically Homemade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love sloppy joes so I'm adding this to my MAKE IT list... the canned stuff does not agree with me at all. Thanks for sharing your recipe:)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...