Sunday, June 12, 2011

....just thought i'd share.....

....with you how DELICIOUS Ben and Jerry's RED VELVET ice cream is! We don't buy ice cream very often here at my house, but i was at the store the other day and was feeling in the mood for some ice cream, plus i had a coupon ;) I was browsing the selections of Ben and Jerry and the Red Velvet cake ice cream caught my eye (but i was still a little skeptical) annnnd  I'm not one for tying new things very often, when i find something i like i stick with it- I'm very loyal :P  But this particular day i decided to be adventurous - so to say.  And i have to tell you it was the best decision ever ...if you never tried this flavor of ice cream before YOU ARE MISSING OUT! Oh my goodness my official new favorite.....move over cookie dough ice cream you are now officially #2  ice cream list! so I'm just sayin.....if you haven't tried it....it's definitely worth a try!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...