Monday, September 3, 2012

When the Circus Comes to Town.

Hi everyone!
First i want to say Welcome to those of you who are new to my blog!!
I'm glad your here!
Well got our first taste of the Circus this last weekend.
Lets just say it was awesome!
Some people when they think of the circus they think
CLOWNS
SCARY CLOWNS
Well maybe we got lucky or the circus has changed over the years but there wasn't any clowns.
Ok maybe there was one but i wouldn't really call him a clown because he hardly looked like one!
So aside from the kid that would kick my chair every now and then
(which - come on ...its to be expected at a circus......right?)
 Overall it was a great experience.
Hailey loved it!!
And it was just long enough - by the time it ended Hailey was done sitting down and was ready to go home!
I took a ton of pictures.
Here are just some of my favorites from the day.



Can we see the excitement?



Probably the highlight of the circus for Hailey was being able to sit on the motorcycle....that 30 seconds went by way to fast for her!





These animals did some pretty awesome things. 
It's amazing how smart animals are!


I've seen this one before ....but it was pretty cool to see it for real!









Dog tricks
These guys were Awesome! 
I'm still in awe when i look at the pictures!


Basketball ...throw in some unicycles to make it even more entertaining!
I'm not sure what this thing was called but it would go around in circles when the people started walking on the inside of the circles. Then one guy got out and walked on the outside of his circle, and even started jump roping...it was insane!







What's a circus without elephants?
smart elephants!




So the big round metal cage had the lady in the middle standing inside it plus 3  people on dirt bikes
Riding around her VERY fast.....i was a little nervous.


So i guess you could say that was my circus experience in a nutshell.
I really wish my pictures of the acrobats had out because they were really fun to watch as well!
Have you ever been to the circus?
Julianne

3 comments :

  1. Honest to goodness, I wanted to grow up to be an elephant trainer. Circus, zoo, either would have been fine. :) This looks like so much fun!! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you on the Thirsty Thursday blog hop.

    Love your pics of the circus and I'm off to try your Sticky Bread recipe.

    Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your site from Follow me Wednesday. I have not been to the circus for a long time! I have always loved the animals.

    I am a new follower, hope you will follow me back.
    Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...