Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Liebster Award!!

Hi!

I was so excited to read my email this morning and find out that Amanda from http://gratefullygrowingingrace.blogspot.com/ had awarded me The Liebster Award! It is and award for up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers!



Thanks again Amanda for for passing the award along to me I'm so honored and excited to get it!!




Here are the rules:

1.Thank the person that awarded it to you and link back to there blog
2. Choose 5 up and coming bloggers and pass the award onto them,and notify them on there blog
3. Post the award on your blog
4. Hope the people you passed it along to will pass it on even further!

Here are the five blogs I picked! Make sure to check them out!




Have Fun!

6 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the award! I really appreciate it! - Amy

    http://motherhoodandmiscellany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award! I was so excited to get it. Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog.

    Melissa

    http://redflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great list and I love your green skirt!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much for the award! What a plesant surprise! And thank you for always leaving nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Juliane!! I am excited to get into your site!! Let me know if you want to trade buttons or do a giveaway!! I am excited to get to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thank so much for the award, how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...