Sunday, November 13, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself Award!

Its been a cold weekendwe got a few inchecs of snow and little miss hailey loved it! She even helped daddy shovel the walk!





I received the Tell me About Youself award from Mikki at Moms Best Nest Its sure has been fun to receive  awards and pass them on! If you havent checked out  moms best nest. Be sure you do she has some really great posts! I especially loved her tutorial for a schoolwork gallery definitely something I want to try! Thanks again Mikki for passing on this award to me!



Now the rules for this award are:

1.I must tell 7 things about myself
2. pass this on to 15 other bloggers

So here goes 7 things about me

1.      I love sewing cute girly things for my daughter
2.      I’m not a big fan of snow…especially when it sticks around for 7 months (I really miss my southern California winters)
3.      I have a big phobia of spiders –which unfortunately I think I’ve passed onto my daughter
4.      I love to play the piano and hope to teach my Hailey to play someday. 
5.      Driving on snow and ice is NOT my favorite thing to do in the winter.
6.      I Love breakfast food and could eat it every meal of the day
7.      I love to go running, even if I can’t run more than 2 miles at a time…it’s a work in progress ;)

Step 2
Here are the lucky 15 bloggers!

3.       http://www.lateyoungfamily.blogspot.com/
9.       http://creativecarmelina.blogspot.com/

Have a great rest of your weekend....what's left of it!

15 comments :

  1. I must say thanks, first of all....you were so kind to include me.
    I would have loved to learn to play piano, but alas never did....but as for everything else, Im right there with you.

    Spiders, yikes!
    Sewing for my little girl....yes!
    Rolling my car over when I was 18 has made me not like snowy roads at all!
    I make amazing crepes that I could eat all day long! Big lover of breakfast, but not first thing in the morning! Go figure!
    This was fun!

    Ciao Bella!
    CREATIVE CARMELINA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I couldn't imagine having snow for 7 months! We rarely get snow here but when we do it might last up to a week or two at the very most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on receiving this wonderful award and thanks so much for passing it along to me! I really appreciate it and receiving this just made my day.

    I hope your winter this year is mild so that the snow isn't around for 7 months! Have a great day and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got more snow then we did:)I don't like it either.
    Nice to me you, I am a new follower...
    Maybe I can get some tips from you in my efforts to sew for my granddaughter???
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hailey is a great little helper. She is adorable.

    ~Mrs. Delightful
    ourdelihtfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for nominating me!! you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable helper you got! I love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this wonderful award! I love to learn new things about new friends! I love sewing too! I hate winters and I just started up running! Keep your fingers crossed I can keep it up!! :)I will post facts about myself~and I entered you into my giveaway!!! Thanks for the award- Have a blessed day!
    Jamie
    lovelongtime.blogspot.com
    maddiemackdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun blog! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's so cute!
    My son liked to eat snow when he was a baby.
    Well, even up to now. LOL!

    I'm now your new follower in GFC from the Monday Blog Hop
    and would love a follow back.

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the award!! I posted about it today :) Ps.. totally jealous of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so, so much for passing on the award to me! Made my day! Here is the link to me blogging about it: I'm passing the "Tell Me About Yourself" blog award to you! Please see my blog post and follow my lead...you can see it here: http://justmethroughwords.blogspot.com/2011/11/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

    Thank again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Julianne! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julianne!! Thanks for passing on the award!! Really made my day!

    Stop by to check out the link!!

    Tessa
    thediaryofaworkingmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the breakfast cereal comment...I am in the same boat. Cocoa Puffs every day please! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...