Its been a cold weekend…we got a few inchecs of snow and little miss hailey loved it! She even helped daddy shovel the walk!
I received the “Tell me About Youself” award from Mikki at Moms Best Nest Its sure has been fun to receive awards and pass them on! If you haven’t checked out moms best nest. Be sure you do she has some really great posts! I especially loved her tutorial for a schoolwork gallery definitely something I want to try! Thanks again Mikki for passing on this award to me!
Now the rules for this award are:
1.I must tell 7 things about myself
2. pass this on to 15 other bloggers
So here goes 7 things about me
1. I love sewing cute girly things for my daughter
2. I’m not a big fan of snow…especially when it sticks around for 7 months (I really miss my southern California winters)
3. I have a big phobia of spiders –which unfortunately I think I’ve passed onto my daughter
4. I love to play the piano and hope to teach my Hailey to play someday.
5. Driving on snow and ice is NOT my favorite thing to do in the winter.
6. I Love breakfast food and could eat it every meal of the day
7. I love to go running, even if I can’t run more than 2 miles at a time…it’s a work in progress ;)
Here are the lucky 15 bloggers!
Have a great rest of your weekend....what's left of it!