Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer Fun List

I've been wanting to make this summer fun list since probably last summer.
So this year i decided to make one.
You can use it for any season and just change the colors of the rectangles
(which i plan on doing)
Maybe it's just me but i seem to get more done when i have a list to check off!
Plus i got Hailey excited about all the fun things we're going to start doing!
So here's how i made my 
'Summer Fun List'
(It's very similar to the paint chip calendar i made HERE)

To make it i used: 
some double sided tape 
paint chips
poster board
scissors

I also used a long frame that i had in the closet (collecting dust)

First i cut out the poster board to fit the frame.
Then i cut the words off the ends of the paint chips and taped them to the poster board.

I thought it still looked a little plain so i dressed it up a bit with the leftover paint chips.
I also didn't measure anything or try to get it straight as you can tell.

Then I put it in the frame.
The glass acts a  dry erase surface so i used a dry erase marker to write down some fun summer activities.
I have high hopes we'll do more than what's on the list.....but it's a good start!
I'm loving how it turned out!

What do you have planned for the summer?
Julianne
**************************************************************************** Follow on Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...