Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Blogtember Day 10

Today's Blogtember post is:
'Describe a distinct moment when your life took a turn.'
I think i the most recent time my life took a turn was when i decided to take a leap of faith and become an 
Independent Distributor 
for
It Works Global.


It was a huge leap for me.
I've never had my own home based business.
I wasn't sure if i could do it.
All I knew is that i wouldn't 
Quit.Ever.


So after dragging my feet and
 doing some research
It was time.
It.Felt.Right.
And the products
WORKED
I knew that this was something i wanted to do.
I know that this could make a better future for my daughter.

So i took the leap
And joined the family.

It Works
recently also had there last boot camp for the year
 less than an hour from my home.
Talk about 
meant to be?
OR 
Just plain blessing in disguise?

All I know is that it was a great life changing experience for me and i learned so much.
And gained so much 
Confidence.

 This business came into my life for a reason.
And honestly i couldn't be more grateful for my new 
It Works Family.
Because they really are family.

If you've never heard of 
It Works
they are most well known for there
All Natural
Ultimate Body Wraps
That tighten,tone,and firm in 45 minutes.

Sounds too good to be true?
I would love to wrap you for FREE!

(leave me a comment!)




Julianne

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...