Wednesday, February 22, 2012

DIY Ruffle Tank Top

So this was orignally supposed to be the bottom skirt portion of a dress i was making Hailey, but then i decided not to make it. As i was looking at it wondering what i could make with it i came up with a perfect idea (for 2 different things) here is the first idea.I started by cutting off 2 layers of ruffles from the skirt below.


I had a tank top that was getting small in size for hailey so i grabbed that and put the end of the tank top and the top of the ruffles right sides together, pinned it and sewed.

And this is what i got!

Add a little poodle


And here i have Hailey's new favorite "princess" outfit

I love easy projects.

Have Fun

8 comments :

  1. I love this! I found you at Momnivore's Dilemma and just had to come see this cute little outfit. I'm new to sewing myself and am eating up all of the tutorials I can for my 17-month-old daughter. I'll definitely be trying this soon!

    I'm a new subscriber to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your princess looks adorable!!! I love the poodle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and easy! Happy to have you at Things I've Done Thursday!! www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh so cute! You are really rockin' the ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Will email you re pages links (again)! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute! would love to have you come link up to Sunday Round Up! http://www.kaylascreationsblog.com/2012/03/sunday-round-up-1.html
    -Kayla =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Found you from Happy Hour Friday. I'd love for you to link this or another post up to my link party for the fiber arts! http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/07/hookin-on-hump-day-7-link-party-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...