Thursday, May 7, 2015

34 Weeks and Counting Down.....

Can't believe it's 34 weeks already.
Seriously
What in the world happened to April?!
I blinked and it was gone!
I tell you these weeks have been Flying by (but i'm not complaining.)
I think i'm at that point where i'm about ready to be done.
I feel huge and the extra weight of that belly in front really throws me off!
I feel really disproportionate! 
Well I can now officially say 
'I'm due next month'
Here's to a happy May!


How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Well I'll find out that fun little fact tomorrow!
Maternity clothes? Yes, but i feel like I'm growing out of everything!

Stretch marks? Sadly yes they are still there, but not for long!
Sleep:  As of this week it's been a tossing and turning battle all night long - but it's to be expected.

Best moment this week:  Someone gave me a baby swing, very happy and surprised to get it! Also those nice pregnancy comments like ' you look great!' 'your so small' 'great outfit' etc etc. nobody can truly understand how Great that makes a prego feel! (especially if your having a bad day!)
Miss anything? Being able to do normal everyday things and lifting stuff like heavy boxes that need to go to the garage. I'm not going to lie some days it's very frustrating! Thank goodness for an awesome husband who doesn't mind helping out a little extra ;)
Movement: Oh yes! so so much she's running out of room in there.
Food cravings: Well i don' t really have a craving for anything in particular, but sometimes I'll think of something or see something that i just 'have' to have right at that moment. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Labor SignsJust occasional Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: well i'm pregnant does that count? hahaha 
Belly Button in or out? out and there's no hiding that thing no matter how many layers i wear! lol
Wedding rings on or off? Still on! but in the last few weeks is when it usually comes off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time!
Looking forward to: Putting up the swimming pool this weekend, got to let it start warming up! Also my sister coming to visit next month.....the countdown is on!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...