Tuesday, June 2, 2015

38 Weeks Plus Some.....

Here i am again!
38 weeks large.
haha!
Can't believe i only got a couple weeks left!
(Due date is June 16th) 
but we all know babies never come on there exact due dates!
I also can't believe that school is almost over!
Hailey's last day is June 16th same day as my due date!
Then summer vacation will begin!
Hopefully with a new baby sister close after that or even before.
who knows.....
This last week has also been a long full week of complete random strangers constantly asking me whenever im out and where ever i am ...
 'when are you due?' and
 'what are you having?' 
I feel like ive repeated myself a million times! I think i need a to put a sticker on my belly with the answers to those 2 questions.....lol
I must really look like im about to pop!
(I don remember the same thing happening when i was pregnant with Hailey too.)

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As far as i know 27lbs? maybe....? I always seem to write these updates the day before my doctor's appointments.
Maternity clothes? Yes and yes.
Stretch marks? A couple small ones.

Sleep:  Well as of lately its 2 nights tossing and turning 1 night of good sleep - over and over and over again. Sometimes i just wake up in the middle of the night and am completely wide awake, it's pretty annoying!

Best moment this week:  Technically it was over the weekend, my neighbor threw me a baby shower (pictures below) my neighbor is not only Awesome, she is a great party planner! So it was really fun and there was so much good food and some pretty cool games!
Miss anything? Right now i think i miss a good nights sleep the most and being able to work in the yard, and sitting on the ground (without worrying how I'm going to get up easily lol) but soon i won't have to miss those things, except the sleep thing :P All in all i think im at the point where i just feel done being pregnant, good thing i only got a couple weeks left!
Movement: So much - on Sunday while i was sitting in church i don't know what she was doing in there but i was literally watching my stomach move around for the first hour of church (kinda neat/interesting) she was moving around like crazy!  Though i will admit does take a toll on the ole belly!
Food cravings: Candy,candy, candy! I don't know if it's because we were filling a pinata for Hailey's birthday or if i just have a major sweet tooth right now! Also i still really LOVE muffins, Cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, etc etc all the bakery deliciousness! I would gain some serious weight if i ate that on a daily basis!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not at the moment

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks + some real contractions now and then 
Symptoms: Just contractions ....
Belly Button in or out? out ...but only for a couple more weeks!
Wedding rings on or off? Sadly off :( 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time (in my humble opinion)
Looking forward to: Well we are having a early birthday party for Hailey on Saturday...I'm so excited for her to have a party, it will be on the smaller side (because I'm about to pop) just a few friends, a couple games, food, pinata, she is so excited!  On the flip side I'm also a little stressed about it, so hopefully it will go well - i keep telling myself "I can do a 2 hour party" lol as long as it doesn't put me into labor!!

Here are some photos from my baby shower - really wanted to make a cute collage but my computer is going so darn slooooooowwwwwww! So these pictures are kind of all just jumbled - enjoy!

The whole group

Me and my neighbor

It was a princess theme,everybody got crowns and cookie mix in a jar as a party favor when people left.

Presents!

So much great food!
Strawberry shortcake,muffins,fruit, veggies, and more!



marshmallow pretzels and there are brownies hiding behind those.

I loved the variety of pink candy that you could bag up and take home.
I didn't get any pictures of the games but there was a disney princess trivia and then a what's in your purse game!

Overall best baby shower ever, i can't thank my neighbor enough for throwing me a baby shower! It meant a lot and was very memorable!

Hope you all are having a good start to your June!


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...