Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Look

Hi again!
Today's subject = Sewing with patterns.
I don't often sew with patterns...i actually don't own very many...it's probably less than 10...well maybe that is a lot,haha! 

Anyways i wanted to sew Hailey something to wear during the summer.....umm i mean the warmer days here in Washington...i have yet to see "real" summer temps here.

So i picked up this New Look sewing pattern and gave it whirl.
I actually really like this pattern but i know when i make it again I'll probably add my own little twist to it.


Anyways........
Here's how it turned out...pretty darn cute if i do say so!




What is a new outfit without a matching headband?






What new patterns have you tried lately?
Julianne

6 comments :

  1. That is super cute! I love the material and everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty creation as usual! I love the photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! WOW!! The whole kit is beautiful!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's soo cute, and so is she! I followed you and I just started a blog, it's dutch. But you could use translate of course. Following would mean alot to me! (I have a blog hop atm)
    http://likearolemodel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this thinking it might be easy since ive never made any clothing before but what a shock i got havent got a clue how to read the patterns lol. so its sitting on my shelf with a pile of fabric :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...